Creamy fruity cheesecake recipe. This no-bake kiwi avocado pie is vegan, gluten-free, paleo-friendly, refined sugar-free, and perfect for the summer!
Creamy Fruity Cheesecake With Avocado
I know this fruity cheesecake looks like a Christmas cake because of the festive colors. However, it’s actually a creamy light cake for the summer! It’s sweet, sour, fresh, creamy, and very delicious!
It contains two layers, a cashew cream layer and also an avocado layer. Yes, avocado! I love making cakes with avocado, not only because of their creamy texture but also because avocados are healthy and delicious.
Vegan Avocado Cheesecake
I made avocado lime cupcakes a long time ago and they turned out amazing. Trust me, you can use avocados in savory and also in sweet dishes. Just add your favorite sweetener and lime juice and you will fall in love with this dessert.
If you love a creamy lemon pie or lime pie, you will also love this creamy vegan avocado cake.
This Vegan Fruity Cheesecake Is:
- Almost raw (no-bake)
- Dairy-free and Egg-free
- Refined sugar-free
The cake crust contains only four ingredients:
You don’t have to use peanuts though, you can use cashews, sunflower seeds, pepitas or almonds. Any nuts or seeds will work in this recipe.
The avocado cream contains:
- Two small ripe avocados
- A little coconut oil for extra creaminess
- Lime juice
- A liquid sweetener (maple syrup)
I also added a 1/4 tsp of spirulina powder which added an even nicer green color. This step is optional but I promise you won’t taste the spirulina (you could also use matcha!).
The cashew cream contains:
- Young coconut meat (you can use dairy-free yogurt instead)
- Plant-based milk (I love using coconut milk)
- A liquid sweetener (maple syrup)
I decorated the cheesecake with kiwi slices and pomegranate seeds to make it look more festive. However, you can actually use any fruit of choice. Some examples would be mango, apricots or whatever you prefer.
How To Make A Fruity Cheesecake?
It’s really quite easy to make this recipe.
Step 1: Process the ingredients for the crust in a food processor and press it into an 8-inch (20 cm) springform.
Step 2: Blend all ingredients for the avocado layer in a blender or food processor and pour it over the crust. Freeze.
Step 3: Blend the ingredients for the cashew cream layer in a blender and pour the cream on top of the avocado layer. Freeze to set.
Check out the detailed recipe instructions below!
Should you try out this fruity cheesecake recipe, please leave a comment below. Also, don’t forget to tag me in your Instagram and/or Facebook post with @elavegan and #elavegan. I love to see your remakes and often share them in my Insta Stories!
If you are looking for other vegan cheesecake recipes, definitely also check out the following recipes:
- Raw Blueberry Cheesecake
- Strawberry Coconut Cheesecake Bars
- Lemon Cheesecake Tart
- Baked Cheesecake
- Vegan Key Lime Pie
- 2 kiwis
- 1/4 pomegranate (optional)
- Soak cashews overnight or for at least 3 hours. It's also possible to boil the cashews in water for about 15 minutes until they are soft.
- Process the ingredients for the crust in a food processor (pulse about 10-20 seconds) and press the crust into a lined 8-inch (20 cm) springform. Set aside.
- Blend all ingredients for the avocado cream in a blender or food processor. Pour the cream over the crust and put it in the freezer for about half an hour.
- Blend all ingredients for the cashew cream in a blender. Pour the cream over the green avocado layer. Decorate with kiwi slices or your preferred fruits. Put the springform in the freezer for at least 3 hours to set.
- Let the cake thaw (about 15-30 minutes) before you enjoy it.
- The recipe makes one 8 inch cheesecake which I cut into 12 slices. Nutrition facts are for one slice.