Fruity cheesecake with creamy avocado and kiwi slices
Only 3 days left until Christmas. This year went by so fast! What comes to your mind when you think about Christmas? There are a few colors which are traditionally associated with Christmas, these are Red, White and of course Green. That’s why my vegan fruity cheesecake looks like a Christmas cake. I love making cakes with avocado, not only because of their creamy consistency but also because avocados are healthy and delicious.
I made these avocado lime cupcakes a long time ago and they turned out amazing. Trust me, you can use avocados in savory and also in sweet dishes. Just add your favorite sweetener and lime juice and you will fall in love with this dessert. If you say yes to a lime pie, you will love this creamy vegan avocado cake.
This vegan fruity cheesecake is:
- Gluten Free
- Paleo friendly
- Raw (no baking required!)
- Refined sugar-free
Easy to make vegan fruity cheesecake
The cake crust contains only four ingredients: Peanuts, dates, coconut, and vanilla. But you don’t have to use peanuts, you can use cashews, sunflower seeds, pepitas or almonds, whatever you prefer. The avocado cream contains two small ripe avocados, a little coconut oil for extra creaminess, lime juice, vanilla and a liquid sweetener (you can use raw agave or maple syrup). I also added a 1/4 tsp of spirulina powder which turned out into an even nicer green color. This step is optional but I promise you won’t taste the spirulina.
Decorate your vegan fruity cheesecake with kiwi slices and also some pomegranate seeds to make it look more festive. Do you like to use avocados in desserts? Give my recipe a go and please report back. I used an 8 inch (20 cm) springform for this recipe.
If you are looking for another fruity vegan cheesecake recipe, then check out the following recipes: STRAWBERRY COCONUT CHEESECAKE BARS and RAW VEGAN BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE and RAW VEGAN CHEESECAKE RECIPE WITH DRAGON FRUIT
Cashew cream layer
- 2 small kiwis
- 1/4 pomegranate
- Soak cashews overnight or for at least 3 hours. It's also possible to boil the cashews on low heat for about 15 minutes until they are soft
- Blend the ingredients for the crust in your food processor (pulse about 10-20 seconds and spread the crust in a lined 8-inch springform. Put in the freezer
- Now blend all ingredients of the avocado layer in your high-speed blender. Spread the cream on the crust and put it in the freezer for about half an hour
- Blend all ingredients of the cashew cream layer in your high-speed blender. Pour the cream over the green avocado layer. Decorate with kiwi slices or your preferred fruits. Put it in the freezer for at least 3 hours
- Let the cake thaw (about 15 minutes) before you enjoy it