Chewy and delicious no-bake granola bars, the perfect vegan, and gluten-free snack. This blog post is sponsored by iHerb, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Homemade Soft and Chewy No-Bake Granola Bars
What’s your favorite snack on the go? I love granola bars or like I also call them “muesli bars”. For me, it’s important to be prepared and have a filling snack with me when I am on the go, as I tend to get hungry fast between meals. As long as I have these no-bake granola bars with me, I don’t need to rely on convenience stores to buy (not so healthy) snacks.
My soft and chewy granola bars are a mix of dried fruits, seeds, oats, raw agave syrup and cashew butter. They are the perfect snack on the go, if you need instant energy but don’t want to feel too full, as they contain healthy carbs, proteins, and fat.
Granola Bar Recipe with 8 Ingredients
You can prep these homemade no-bake granola bars in 15 minutes. They contain only 8 ingredients, and you don’t even need a blender or food processor to make them. In fact, they are so easy to make and don’t require baking, which means the bars can be enjoyed raw.
I ordered 5 ingredients from iHerb and I couldn’t be happier about the products, as they are the perfect ingredients for this granola bar recipe. In the following photo, you can see all the products which I ordered.
My favorite product is the Go Raw Coco Crunch. It’s basically sprouted granola and can be eaten on its own as a snack or enjoyed as muesli with plant-based milk. The ingredients are: Sprouted buckwheat groats, sprouted sunflower seeds, dates, sprouted sesame seeds, coconut (un-sulfured), hemp seeds, cacao, vanilla extract, Celtic sea salt. I love that it’s fully raw and refined sugar-free.
My overall shopping experience with iHerb was very good, the ordering process was smooth, my order was shipped the very same day (actually only 5 hours after I placed it) and arrived earlier than expected. iHerb carries over 5,000 Grocery Items which can be shipped to over 160 countries. iHerb is furthermore a Google Trusted Store and their Customer Service team provides support in 10 different languages. As a new customer, you can Click Here to Get $5 Off Your First iHerb Order
These Homemade Muesli Bars are:
- The perfect snack
- (Raw) Vegan (no-baking required)
- Prepared in 15 minutes
- Easy to make
Should you recreate these no-bake granola bars, please leave a comment below and tag me in your Instagram or Facebook post with @elavegan and #elavegan so that I can see it and leave a comment.
If you like quick and easy to make treats, definitely also check out the following delicious gluten-free & vegan healthy snack ideas:
- Healthy Breakfast Cookies (Sugar-Free)
- Lemon Coconut Energy Balls
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Bliss Balls
- Healthy No-Bake Brownies
- 5-Ingredient Bliss Balls With Dates
- No-Bake Chocolate Protein Bars
- Breakfast Granola Cups
- Vegan Cheesecake Tarts
No-Bake Granola Bars
- 1 cup (120 g) Go Raw, Granola
- 3/4 cup (120 g) Made in Nature, Dried Fruit Mix (cranberries, raisins, goji berries...)
- 1 cup (100 g) Oats (GF)
- 1/2 cup (80 g) Nuts or seeds (I used a mix of chopped pecans, chia seeds, and pepitas)
- 1/2 cup (22 g) Popped quinoa (or puffed rice)
- Line a baking pan (mine measures 7x11) with parchment paper and leave about a 2-inch overhang on both sides. Grease the paper with a little bit of oil.
- Melt wet ingredients in a pan (on low heat), or in a double boiler or in the microwave for max. 1 minute.
- Add all dry ingredients to a big bowl, stir until combined. Pour wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix until everything is evenly distributed.
- Transfer the mixture to your lined baking pan, spread it evenly with your hands, and press it down as firmly and evenly as possible.
- Place the pan now in your freezer (cover it with plastic wrap) and leave it there for at least one hour until set.
- Remove the pan from the freezer and easily lift the mixture out of the pan like shown in the following photo. Use a sharp knife to cut the mixture into squares or rectangles.
- Store the no-bake granola bars in the fridge or in the freezer (wrapped in freezer bags) for best results. If you want to take your bars with you (snack on the go) I would recommend wrapping them individually in plastic wrap, so that they hold their shape.
- The recipe makes 9 huge granola bars. The nutrition facts are for one bar.
Nutrition information is an estimate and has been calculated automatically