This vegan tzatziki is made up of just 5 ingredients (plus salt and pepper) and ready in minutes! The result is a creamy, garlicky, light, and refreshing dairy-free yogurt sauce perfect for serving alongside all kinds of meals!
- 1 1/3 cup (320 g) thick dairy-free yogurt unsweetened, e.g. coconut or soy
- 2-3 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 1 (150 g) Persian cucumber unpeeled
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 tsp white vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- If you have the patience, I recommend allowing the tzatziki to marinate for 1-2 hours in the fridge. This will allow the flavor to meld and develop for an overall better final taste.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.